- If you want to suggest/submit a documentary film please include the link where the film can be watched online and embedded from there along with the title and/or description.
- Please do not ask me to find/search particular films online for you. Do it yourself and then suggest it.
- If you're not able to watch the videos, the problem is on your end for sure. Millions of people are watching the films without any problem whatsoever (including me). Occasionally 2-3 persons per week have problems due to their Browser/Internet settings or lack of the necessary software installed. Please read the FAQ and/or ask Google about your problem.
- If you want to buy some particular film, please go to The Store. If it's not there, I really don't know where you can find it.
- If you want to screen or feature some of the films in front of an audience in your community, in theaters, cinemas, festivals, or on a TV Network, please don't ask me if you're allowed to. Track the producers and ask them.
- Only some of the videos are iPad/iPhone compatible. I'm doing my best to make all the videos iPad/iPhone friendly.
- Your email will be read but due to the volume of emails received a reply may not be prompt.