Former police officer and decorated U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency officer turned anti-drug-war lecturer Barry Cooper's Never Get Busted documentary series is the episode of Cops you wish you they'd air. After a decorated career busting large-scale drug trafficking operations, Cooper uses his vast accumulation of knowledge and experience working on the official side of the law to teach you how to do everything within your power to stay out of jail for drug-related charges of any kind.
Volume 1 deals in a range of traffic stop-related matters:
- Understanding the way a narcotics dog detects drugs, debunking common myths about ways to throw them off the scent, and methods one can use to actually deter them from indicating on a controlled substance.
- Where to NOT stash your drug stash, and more importantly where TO stash your stash in your vehicle.
- The difference between reasonable suspicions, probable cause, and consent to search as they relate to search and seizure of your vehicle.
- Cooper takes you on a ride-along to discuss profiling, racial or otherwise, that leads to traffic stops.
- Interstate patrol officer practices for profiling and traffic stops.
- Cooper actually takes us through a number of his traffic stops with accompanying patrol vehicle dashboard camera footage, explaining what the arrestees did wrong, tricks officers use to get what they want, and reasons they pulled them over in the first place.
Volume 2 covers topics dealing with police organizations raiding your property, and the sale of marijuana:
- Outdoor marijuana growing tactics one can implement to avoid aerial detection, prevent crops being seized, and not allow crops to be linked to you.
- Indoor grow operation detection tactics that law enforcement uses, and ways in which one can minimize the likelihood of detection.
- The physics of infrared (heat) detection.
- Methods for obtaining marijuana growing equipment without incriminating yourself.
- Ways to minimize your risk during a police visit to your home.
- Tactics for selling marijuana without getting caught.
- How to sniff out undercover officers and informants.
The expressed intent of the teachings is for marijuana-related sale and usage, but the tips and tricks Cooper covers would be of use for anyone engaging in these activities with any controlled substance - so if you decide to do so, this is a pool of knowledge that could absolutely keep you from ending up behind bars!