Ever wondered what would happen if you were sucked into a black hole? Or, if wormholes could make time travel a reality?
And could life on Earth survive a huge meteor strike like the one that took out the dinosaurs?
Now you can find out in this captivating series. Join experts as they unravel the most mind-boggling mysteries of the cosmos, using the latest scientific theories, dramatic time sequences and everyday examples of incredible forces.
1. Is Anyone Out There? Exploring our own planet for clues as to what extraterrestrial life might look like, find out how scientists are searching for aliens and what might happen if we were ever to make contact.
2. Collision Course. Meet the scientists working to defend us from a cataclysmic crash, before we explore deep space collisions on a colossal scale.
3. Space Storms. Witness the relentless power of Earth’s worst weather, before travelling the universe to find the 17,500kmh winds and methane storms of space.
4. Edge Of Space. Delve into the unknown on a journey into deep oceans and deep space, as we seek the answers to some of mankind’s most unfathomable questions.
5. Time Bombs. Planets, moons and stars can all face violent upheaval at any moment. Is it possible to predict when Mother Nature will strike?
6. Star Gates. Throughout history, humans have been fascinated by the stars. Discover how astronomy played a crucial role in early civilisations.
Watch the full documentary now (playlist – 4 hours)